Sunday, April 26, 2009

To the NFL

What a day for the NFL!  

I have to start by saying how excited I am for my Bengals.  Andre Smith and Ray Maualuga are two amazing players.  I can't believe that Maualuga was still up for grabs by pick 38! I thought NE would be quick to get him in Patriots garb. I guess they were too busy switching spots with other teams :) Anyway what a win for the Bengals...now if only we can keep Carson healthy and Ochocinqo in check we may have a chance (but I won't hold my breath).

The best moment for me was Marc Sanchez going to the Jets.  It was exhilarating to watch. Everybody was saying they can't believe he didn't go first or second, and how hard that must be for him.  Then here come the Jets from number 22 to welcome him to NY!  How amazing! I bet Sanchez was elated! Matt Stafford is probably so jealous that Sanchez was number 5 in the draft and gets to go to a really great team, while he is stuck with the Lions! HA!  Sanchez is shaping up to be the next Tom Brady.  (what a pretty game it will be when NE plays the Jets, those are two good looking QBs)  The Jets are in need of a star QB now that Favre is gone, so I wonder who will start for the Jets come Fall? Sanchez or Ainge?

I also found it odd that "He really loves football" was sort of the tag line for the day.  Don't they all?  I guess just not as much as Curry, Monroe, Maualuga, and Oher.  All I can say is I really love football and with that....

Here is to the NFL!  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->