Saturday, May 23, 2009

To The Great Trim or Chop Debate

Why is it that as girls we get so excited about haircuts?  I literally couldn't sleep last night I was so excited. Maybe it's because it feels like a fresh start, or a way to be a little wild.  Or maybe it's because it's the one thing in life that we can really change at the snap of a finger (or a snip of the scissors if  you will).  I think it's all of those rolled into one. 

To be honest if I get a trim I feel like I look totally different, wild and spontaneous.  Actually though I am none of those and I look no different.  My absolute favorite part of a hair cut is first time you run your fingers through it and (no matter how much you snipped) it feels as if your fingers have run off a cliff, leaving you a little breathless.

Well, today I posed a question to my friends: trim or chop?  In the end I was to scared to chop but adventurous enough to do more than a trim.  So what do you think?

To the great trim or chop debate.  

Cheers!











3 comments:

  1. Nice bangs! You know I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I absolutely LOVE your haircute. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel a haircut might change my life completely. You look great.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->